We all know how hard 2020 has been for our industry, but our friends at Aviko are focusing on helping to grow your delivery business, because, as the stats published by Just Eat illustrate, food delivery is going to continue to soar.
Just Eat saw a 33 per cent increase in sales for April & May, year on year and this growth has continued post lockdown. Considering the number of orders a company of Just Eat’s stature must process, that’s a very good sample size. This tells us that people are ordering more frequently, AND new customers are using delivery services for the first time.
What we’ll find, certainly for the short-term future, is that (to use a very current term) there is a ‘new normal’. A new normal that sees more people ordering food for delivery, more frequently and a continued introduction of new delivery customers.
This all presents big opportunities for restaurants and takeaways and our friends at Aviko are focusing their efforts to help you grow your delivery business and come out owning the new normal.
How can Aviko help you grow your delivery business?
Have a read of their delivery brochure, this covers Aviko’s delivery focus.
Over the coming months, Aviko will be focusing to help you boss delivery by focusing on helping you in areas such as:
- Solutions: From the crunchiest delivery fries on the market, Supercrunch, to their appetiser range all with fantastic hold times, Aviko has the perfect solution for you. They are also focusing on the best packaging for delivery to help ensure your food reaches your customers in perfect condition.
- Insights: Aviko are keeping their eyes and ears open around the globe, and use their vast global research reach to keep you on top of trends so you’re first on the wave.
- Inspiration: As well as trends, they will also be working with top chefs and Aviko’s Global Chef, Dider Verschueren, to create delicious and profitable delivery ready meals your customers will love.
- Innovations: Using Aviko’s science centre, research, and their own experience, they will continue to innovate to ensure you have the best products, packaging and advice to help grow your delivery business.
- Learning: From advice on how to package your food for delivery to helping you master the digital marketplace, to help you set up, drive and convert customers via your own delivery channels.
Both us and Aviko are here to help you succeed and grow, because in partnership, we hope that your success is also our success. So, make sure to sign up to the Aviko e-newsletter to keep informed about the latest delivery updates to help grow your delivery business.