SUPPLYING THE CATERING TRADE FOR OVER 30 YEARS IN THE STAFFORDSHIRE, CHESHIRE, SHROPSHIRE, & NORTH WALES AREAS.
Our friends at Aviko wanted to do something proactive for the hospitality industry, so they decided to run a competition where one lucky winner will get £1,000 social media advertising to promote their restaurant, offers, and menu across Facebook and Instagram.
As a Central Frozen Foods customer, we wanted to make sure you had the chance to win, so to take part in the competition and enter, fill in your details below. Aviko will be drawing the winner out of the hat in the 1st week of January 2021. We’ll keep our fingers crossed for you.
What can you do with £1,000 social media advertising?
Aviko were kind enough to scroll through their own social media advertising to look at their own results to give you an indication of the results from spending £1,000 on Facebook and Instagram. They indicated that you could:
For full details of the competition terms and conditions and more advice on what you can use social media advertising for, visit Aviko’s website.
We all know how hard 2020 has been for our industry, but our friends at Aviko are focusing on helping to grow your delivery business, because, as the stats published by Just Eat illustrate, food delivery is going to continue to soar.
Just Eat saw a 33 per cent increase in sales for April & May, year on year and this growth has continued post lockdown. Considering the number of orders a company of Just Eat’s stature must process, that’s a very good sample size. This tells us that people are ordering more frequently, AND new customers are using delivery services for the first time.
What we’ll find, certainly for the short-term future, is that (to use a very current term) there is a ‘new normal’. A new normal that sees more people ordering food for delivery, more frequently and a continued introduction of new delivery customers.
This all presents big opportunities for restaurants and takeaways and our friends at Aviko are focusing their efforts to help you grow your delivery business and come out owning the new normal.
How can Aviko help you grow your delivery business?
Have a read of their delivery brochure, this covers Aviko’s delivery focus.
Over the coming months, Aviko will be focusing to help you boss delivery by focusing on helping you in areas such as:
- Solutions: From the crunchiest delivery fries on the market, Supercrunch, to their appetiser range all with fantastic hold times, Aviko has the perfect solution for you. They are also focusing on the best packaging for delivery to help ensure your food reaches your customers in perfect condition.
- Insights: Aviko are keeping their eyes and ears open around the globe, and use their vast global research reach to keep you on top of trends so you’re first on the wave.
- Inspiration: As well as trends, they will also be working with top chefs and Aviko’s Global Chef, Dider Verschueren, to create delicious and profitable delivery ready meals your customers will love.
- Innovations: Using Aviko’s science centre, research, and their own experience, they will continue to innovate to ensure you have the best products, packaging and advice to help grow your delivery business.
- Learning: From advice on how to package your food for delivery to helping you master the digital marketplace, to help you set up, drive and convert customers via your own delivery channels.
Both us and Aviko are here to help you succeed and grow, because in partnership, we hope that your success is also our success. So, make sure to sign up to the Aviko e-newsletter to keep informed about the latest delivery updates to help grow your delivery business.
Aviko products available through Central Frozen Foods
Mashed potato is delicious, versatile and perfect for home delivery. Whether you run a fish and chip shop, deli or Indian takeaway you can add diversity and choice to your menu with twisted mashed potato-based dishes that are sure to excite your customers! We’ve created some recipe ideas to showcase the fantastic variety of dishes you could create simply and cheaply with Aviko Frozen Mashed Potato.
Indian Spiced Mash
A delicious spicy that dish would be ideal alongside a curry as a sharer or as one large portion.
- Mashed potato spiced with toasted cumin and mustard seeds with peas mixed in.
- Top with fresh chillies, spring onion and coriander
- Optional – sliced chicken tikka
The perfect brunch mash with a creamy garlic hit of aioli and that classic combination of bacon, lettuce and tomato.
- Aioli and black pepper mash
- Top with Bacon pieces, quartered cherry tomatoes and baby lettuce leaves
Chip Shop Tartar Sauce Mash
A fantastic healthy alternative to fish and chips, this deliciously creamy, tartar-flavoured mash goes perfectly with fried fish.
- Mashed potato with crème fraiche, lemon juice and blended capers, dill and gherkins
- Top with pan or deep-fried fish pieces, lemon wedges and parsley
Nacho Nacho Mash
This Tex-Mex nacho-inspired mash would be perfect as a veggie dish or alongside pulled pork or beef chilli.
- Cheese and crushed tortilla chip mash
- Top with mixed beans, fresh chillies, coriander, and tortilla chips
US Style Hot Dog Mash
This dirty fries style hot dog mash is super indulgent and certain to be a crowd pleaser!
- Wholegrain mustard and fried onion mash
- Top with chopped hot dog, fried onions and ketchup/mustard
A healthy and wholesome combination that would be perfect with roasted lamb or vegetarian moussaka.
- Olive oil and rosemary roasted vegetables (Courgette, Aubergine, Peppers, Chestnut Mushroom) mash
- Top with more roasted veg and sun-dried tomatoes
- Optional halloumi
Wasabi Slaw Mash
A Japanese-inspired mash dish that’s vibrantly colourful and packed with Asian flavours of wasabi and sticky sweet teriyaki
- Wasabi-spiced teriyaki mash with carrot, red and white cabbage
- Top with teriyaki salmon and peanuts or edamame beans for a vegan option
This Middle-Eastern mash is fragrantly spicy and would make the perfect foil for falafel or kebab meat.
- Tahini, lemon and pomegranate mash
- Top with falafel, zaatar dressing and parsley
About Central Frozen Foods
Central Frozen Food Supplies Ltd has been supplying the catering trade for over 30 years in Staffordshire, Cheshire, Shropshire, and North Wales.
Established in 1990, it all started by setting up a doner kebab manufacturing factory producing quality doner kebabs. We have built an enviable reputation over the past years in being quality conscious and by providing an excellent and efficient service to our customers.
We pride ourselves in offering a complementary and reliable delivery service to customers within our delivery schedule. All goods are delivered in temperature controlled vehicles, ensuring all products arrive in perfect condition.
Find out about our collection times and other services we offer at Central Frozen Foods.